Airfasco is an established worldwide leader in the manufacturing of AN-MS-NAS-NASM bolts, screws, pins and nuts. Every fastener is proudly stamped with our AFC logo and is made to industry-standard specifications.
Airfasco's name is short for Aircraft Fastener Company and is pronounced: "Air-Fas-Co".
Airfasco is a small business with less than 50 employees.
The History of Airfasco
- It was February of 1979 and Dennis Dent was in the hardware distribution business. An AN Bolt manufacturing company called Lamson and Sessions was located in Cleveland, Ohio. During this time Lamson and Sessions was the largest manufacturer of AN Bolts since WWII. When they discontinued producing these bolts, Dennis purchased their manufacturing assets and thus Airfasco Industries was born.
- Statesville Screw, a manufacturing company of screws and pins went out of business. Seeing the chance to expand Airfasco’s production, Dennis bought their equipment including 30 Waterbury Hi-Pro cold headers and began manufacturing AN, MS, and NAS machine screws as well as MS20392 pins.
- Airfasco wasn’t just about cold forming and ten years later 1994, Mercury Aerospace shut down their business of hot forming. Dennis purchased the equipment assets so that Airfasco could produce our line of large hot formed bolts, nuts and pins.
- After 24 years of successful business, Airfasco was growing and saw the need to expand its warehouse and manufacturing under one roof. That year Airfasco moved to a 105,000 square foot corner lot facility in Canton, Ohio.
- Marks the 25th anniversary, a very exciting year for Airfasco with its expansion and growth.
- It is with deep regret that we announce the loss of our friend and valued co-worker Gordon Selden, who passed away Monday March 5th after a short illness. Gordon had been a part of the Airfasco family since 1986, serving as Vice President and General Manager. He was held in the highest esteem by his co-workers and customers. We will all miss him as a work colleague—and a friend—after his many years of loyal service to Airfasco.
2655 Harrison Ave. SW
Canton, Ohio 44706-3047
Use the call button on the gate for access to our factory.